Founded in 1978, Soundview pioneered the concept of distilling the key points and ideas of full-length business books into easy-to-read 8-page text and 20-minute audio summaries, helping our users maximize their time and business intelligence. We have continued to enhance our summaries with interactive webinars, and a growing library of video tips. We also have a comprehensive multi-media library for integration into corporate training and online education programs. Soundview's subscribers worldwide include CEOs, government leaders, entrepreneurs, business consultants, academics, and students.
- Summaries of the best new business books of the year. All summaries are available in text and audio.
- Soundview Live™ Webinars with top s like John Maxwell, Ken Blanchard, Stephen M.R. Covey, Daniel Pink, Patrick Lencioni, Marshall Goldsmith, and more.
- The Edge - a professional development newsletter to enhance your current business skills and learn new ones.
- BEST IDEA™ Videos - 2-minute videos that focus on the “best ideas” from
today’s best-selling business books.
- Pinpoints® Videos - key takeaways from top business webinars.
- SmartTips® Videos - eliminate Internet scavenger hunts with concise, five-minute video clips that teach you everything from business basics to specific skill sets.
- Executive Insights™ - video interviews with business leaders covering a wide range of topics including management, leadership, career and self-development, marketing, sales, and human resources.
View our plans